You may peruse some of the other articles in this blog covering who is assassinated and why. Here I want to briefly list the methods that keep recurring in my research:
- Heart attack (see Church hearings to Congress for details)
- Suicide – so common and timely that the term ‘suicided’ quickly enters the lexicon of anyone who spends any time looking into this. Drugs, handgun or window jumping are the main ‘methods’
- Speeding vehicle – vehicles are made to suddenly accellerate at top speed and the driver cannot slow down
- Aircraft – quite simply, if you are not 100% sure your ‘masters’ approve of everything you are saying and doing, do NOT get into an aircraft (it doesn’t matter how many other people are in it with you)
- Cancer – you are suddenly afflicted by a virulent strain Esp. Pancreatic cancer
- Undergoing minor surgery – at a US facility
Of course, this is not a comprehensive list, but you will see these particular death types occurring over and over for ‘inconvenient’ people.