Peter Hendrickson – Author of Cracking The Code
If you work for the Government and/or benefit from Government related assets etc, then you should be paying ‘income’ tax in the ‘United States’.

Otherwise you should watch this and carefully consider the information and how it might apply to your circumstances.

Peter Hendrickson’s website


Aaron Russo vs IRS Commissioner
Aaron Russo was later assassinated, of course.

Tax and Jurisdiction

Further Peter Hendrickson discussion